All guests are required to wear masks. All guests are required to wear masks to enter the building and while in public spaces as mandated by the State of New York. Guests are requested to bring their own masks as hotel does not provide masks.
Guest Room Care
We use EPA-recommended, CDC-approved cleaning and disinfecting products that are effective against COVID-19 and a broad spectrum of other viruses.
Stay over Housekeeping service is only available on the 7th day of stay.
Tidy up service is available upon request. Occupied rooms will not be entered. Additional amenities and towels available by contacting the front desk.
Breakfast at Hotel
We are offering 3 breakfast to go options.
Our restaurant will follow local and state guidelines for food and beverage service and social distancing. Vaccinated guests not required to wear masks. Unvaccinated guests must wear mask until they're seated at your table.
Restaurant is open for dine in from: Tuesday-Saturday : 5 PM-10 PM (last seating 9 PM). Sunday Brunch 11 AM - 2 PM. Reservations Recommended.
Bar service is available. For more information click here.
Staff Safety Protocols
Ambassadors will follow CDC guidelines with frequent handwashing, Personal Protective Equipment PPE), and COVID-19 training. Ambassadors temperature will be checked upon arrival to work.
High Touch Objects
We have increased the frequency of cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing all high-touch surfaces and areas such as door handles and elevator buttons
As guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control evolve, the hotel will update policies and procedures on this website.
Other Cleanliness Changes
- Guests are encouraged to utilize mobile check-in applications to reduce contact at the front desk.
- Masks and gloves will be worn by all Housekeeping Ambassadors.
- Housekeeping Ambassadors will implement additional cleaning and disinfecting protocols in each guest room with special attention paid to high-touch items.
- Our staff will be washing hands every 20 minutes and changing gloves after each task.
- The hotel has increased the frequency of cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing high-touch surfaces and areas with a focus on door handles, countertops, elevator buttons, handrails, and light switches.
- Menu offerings and service levels at our restaurant and bar will be adjusted to adhere to local and state guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests and Ambassadors.
- Cleaning procedures and protocols will be followed to ensure the safety of attendees and Ambassadors.
- Banquet menu offerings will continue to be high quality but will be adjusted to limit overall contact. Elevator capacities will be adjusted to allow for proper social distancing.
Common Areas/Public Spaces
- Common area and public spaces will be set up for social distancing and space capacities will be redefined.
- The hotel has increased the frequency of cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing high-touch surfaces and areas with a focus on door handles, countertops, elevator buttons and handrails.
- Elevator capacities will be adjusted to allow for proper social distancing.