Pet Friendly Guest Rooms at Reikart House
Pet-Friendly Hotel in Buffalo NYBring your furry friend along for a charming stay in Amherst, New York. Our pet-friendly hotel in Buffalo, NY, will keep your dog comfortable in style. Don't forget to share your pet's picture on our social media pages - we love seeing our furry guests enjoying their stay.
- For guests staying 1-6 nights, a $100 non-refundable pet fee will be administered.
- Limited to two (2) household pets per room weighing 50 lbs and under, provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 lbs.
- Your pet must be confined in a carrier if left unattended during the cleaning of your suite or you can make arrangements to be present when your suite is serviced.
- Pets must be on leashes when in public areas and are not allowed in the food service and lobby areas.
- Additionally, you will receive a Pet Door Hanger to hang on your guest room door alerting us that your pet is inside.
- For your convenience, we have established an area for collection bags and a trash receptacle which can be found in the front parking lot.
- Pets must be under owner supervision at all times. We hold the right to charge a property damage fee for any physical damage that is not covered in the normal pet departure cleaning process.
Housekeeping Service (Pet Related)
- It is mandatory that all guests rooms with pets are required to be serviced by our housekeeper at a minimum every three (3) days.